Monday, May 29, 2006

NFS Bug or Hidden Trick?

I played challenge section of Need For Speeed Most Wanted last night and found this. The challenge was to play dog and cat with police at least 10 minutes. While I was doing this, I found a perfect place to save my sweat but keep the police busy. See the screenshot below





Waiting, even the helicopter was standing not far from ground above me.





Still waiting, the helicopter went up to the building. The police on the cars back and forth (remind me of random running cars when I was a kid) and keep saying "I got him", etc just like they missed me and found me again.




The police still brutally went back and forth so that the car around them hit by them selves. Now, time to evade has come.




Hiding near the location.


Recognize the location? Is it a bug?

No comments: